Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against The "CashMachine"

There has been some discussion here lately about the best way to engage
digital delay devices which gradually slow down the board's output to
air until full delay is reached.  I used to love to start it during the
hourly network news (CBS), waiting for an overseas correspondent to
start his or her report.  If anybody complained about the sound, I could
always say "Hey, whaddaya want for something phoned in from Rangoon?"