Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against The "CashMachine"

You never go into delay over music...... or you may not end up in delay at all.
To go into delay you need the gaps between words or program material to get
into delay quickly. If you tried this over music you might only have 2 seconds
of delay after the song.