Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against The "Cash Machine"

If you want to listen to a sample of what 'sped up' sounds like, take a
listen to a station going into delay. They generally try to do this over
music because the warble is less noticeable, but if it's done while someone
is talking, the warble is quite noticeable. Granted it's only for a few
seconds, but it can be enough to draw your attention.

As someone who pays connection fees for my ISP, and therefore money for
each e-mail I download, I think we should be pro-active here in this
newsgroup. From now on, if you could eliminate the spaces between the words
in your posts, it will save me a few bytes of space on my hard drive, and a
few seconds of connection time, therefore saving me money.

Well...uhh, okay, thanks for the consideration, anyway. :)

Chris Adams
Crystal Air Productions
"We Make Radio...Funny"