Re: Bob Bittner's Unlikely Ally In The Fight Against The "CashMachine"

Doesn't the delay (I guess this is the one for cutting profanity, right) stay
on constantly until someone goes on and says a curse or something?

If I'm reading this right, a delay is nothing but a bit of buffer memory that
takes small chunks of audio, holds them and then dumps them onto the
transmitter right?

I remember people talking about delay machines that were nothing but a cart
machine running constantly without a cue tone to stop them when they hit the
splice.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few