RE: Marshfield cable TV controversy

At 03:52 PM 10/20/2003, you wrote:
>lovers".
>The show would feature naked pictures of little
>boys and girls, and would air during the early
>evening... Any problems with that, folks?

I believe that would be most certainly violative of "community standards",
as defined (or not) by the Supreme Court.  We do ask producers to let us
know if their content has any sensitive stuff, and we air it later at
night.  Nevertheless, it's one of our nightmares that someone might submit
porn or Nazi material and I'm happy this has not been tested yet in our
history.

I'm not sure if this Marshfield teen is walking down the slippery slope.

>Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN             dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Invisible Disability:  http://www.davidmoisan.org/invisible_disability.html