RE: Marshfield cable TV controversy

Short Answer..YES...stay on air.....remember, Community Standard might mean
YOUR show may be the one that gets removed....

What those opposed to it should do is start THEIR OWN CATV show to
counteract the "Dougherty Show"

All this publicity will do is egg on other angst-riddent anti-authority
Teens to put on similar shows in their communities (Think like a 17 year-old
for a minute)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com