Re: Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/21/2003 | Captain Real America

I m wondering if KYW TV was hurt as badly with the network flip in
Philly? There you had a long time CBS O%O Channel 10 become NBC and 3
flipped to CBS.
However nothing in Boston compares to the way WPVI's ACTION NEWS
dominates the Philly market.
I checked around and the only complaint the Phillies have with Greater
Media is that WPEN's night signal in Bucks County is non existant.
However the cross promotion on the 3 FMs have worked wonders selling
tickets.