Re: Licenses To Cover For Two NE FM's

At 06:22 PM 6/26/2003, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>Today's (06/26) FCC Daily Digest lists to licenses to cover:
>one for WFHL, a standard FM at 88.1 in New Bedford, MA...
>and an LP station operated by Franklin Pierce College at
>105.3 in Rindge, NH.
>Have any BRIGgers living south of Boston noted a new
>signal at 88.1, or interference to WMBR?
>
>Laurence Glavin

I'll listen for WFHL when I head down to the Cape next weekend.  Looks like
they're 100% vertically polarized and with 300 watts, that can't be a very
good coverage area....my car radio's antenna is at 45 degrees so I might
not be able to get it even if I go the "swing south then east" route over
the canal.

So Franklin Pierce finally got their license to cover!  Yay!  They won a
LPB mix console a few years ago so I'm glad to see they're really getting a
"real" signal now.