Re: Radio Free Brattleboro Shut Down

It's all but impossible to operate as a pirate in the FM band...at least in
New England...for very long before you annoy someone enough to contact the
FCC to bust you.   Radio Free Allston (ABfree's former incarnation) found
that out the hard way.  I seriously doubt WROR was really getting
interference complaints about RFA but the brass isn't gonna tolerate a
pirate camping next to its frequency.

The AM band, however, particularly the expanded band in New England, is
another story.  Keep a low profile and I'd say nobody cares much, at least
from what I've seen and heard.  Hell, some of them have quietly or actively
voiced support for some of them...