RE: Licenses To Cover For Two NE FM's

Speaking of LPFMs....I see in our local paper that Londonderry (NH) HS has
received FCC approval and the list the coverage area as being in the range
of 6.5 miles (I would be just outside that range, or about 7.5 miles from
the TX if it's at the HS).

Does anyone know what Freq they're approved for?

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com