Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/21/2003 | Captain Real America

The Sunday Philly Inquirer ran a profile on Glenn Beck who orginates his
show from Infinity owned WPHT even though the show is produced by a
Clear Channel company.

Interesting rumor at Veterans Stadium has Sox execs meeting with Greater
Media folk about a possible relationship. The Phillies are very happy
with Greater Media since WPEN took the games away from WPHT. The Sox do
have the right to cancel with Entercom at the end of the season as per
their sale contract.

One thing I find odd KYW TV just bills itself as CBS3 and there is very
little trading on the goodwill of KYW Radio. I wonder if the brains
running CBS will do the same in Boston.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/special_packages/inquirer_magazine/6125941.htm