Re: Here & Now on Clear Channel

At 05:32 PM 4/1/03 -0500, Dan Billings wrote:
>I don't think NPR has anymore of a liberal bias than any of the TV networks.
>The thing that is different about NPR is their story choices.  They tend to
>pick more stories that liberals are more likely to be concerned about
>(environmental issues, international organizations, more arts coverage, for
>example).

Now hold on, these issues aren't particularly liberal issues.  One of the
bigger environmental organizations, The Nature Conservancy, is largely
supported by conservatives.  Some major supporters of the arts are
conservative.  And aren't there some international conservative organizations?

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH