Re: Thoughts after visiting the Hub

On Saturday, November 23, 2002, at 05:28  PM, Martin J. Waters wrote:

> And, my nominee for the worst radio ad of this and the past millennium
> is the California grape board ad -- running on WBMX what seemed like
> every
> 20 minutes.

The worst spot I've heard on a major market station recently is the one
running on WBZ advertising Taiwan.  It sounds like the phonograph
record accompanying a grade-school filmstrip (OK, how many of us
remember filmstrips) except they have a URL at the end.  Except you
can't understand a word of the URL syntax.

Paul