Re: Mindich "legal woes"

At 02:32 AM 11/22/2002, Chris Beckwith wrote:
>(snip)
>The Portland Phoenix will now have the field all to its own.   Phoenix Media
>also owns WPHX-AM/FM Sanford, ME which covers roughly the same geography
>(or so
>Stephen Mindich thinks.)

D'ya suppose all the legal woes Mindich's wife, Maria Lopez, is facing will
put a dent in his financial fortune and force a selloff?  I have no idea
how profitable the "satellite" FNX stations are...although I was under the
impression that WFNX by itself, before the satellite stations, was not very
profitable, and depended on the Phoenix to stay afloat.

Aaron "Bishop" Read       aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting   www.friedbagels.com
AOL-IM: ReadAaron         Brighton, MA 02135