Re: Mindich "legal woes"

  Aaron 'Bishop' Read wrote:

>D'ya suppose all the legal woes Mindich's wife, Maria Lopez, is facing
>will put a dent in his financial fortune and force a selloff?

Is she the judge who is facing disiplinary hearings for letting some
criminal off with a slap on the wrist?

>  I have no idea how profitable the "satellite" FNX stations
> are...although I was under the impression that WFNX by itself, before the
> satellite stations, was not very profitable, and depended on the Phoenix
> to stay afloat.

I haven't seen much evidence that the repeater at 92.1 in N.H. is having
any impact.  Can't say I've EVER heard it on anyone's car or business
radio...even when they were the "old" WNHQ (pre-WJYY simulcast) you'd hear
it in some stores, etc.  Ratings seem pretty poor.  OTOH, I can't believe
the operating expenses are very high.