Re: Boston Celtics / John Collins

> I would guess they may not carry all Celtics games. I do believe WSMN
> (1590 Nashua) is also carrying Celtics games this season, according to\
> the  Boston Celtics' website.

WSMN 1590 Nashua anbd WKBR 1250 Manchester has carried every Celtic's
regular season game so far this year.

>    Back to WCCM: I caught part of last night's Tewksbury/Lowell H.S.
> football game, with John Collins (formerly of WSMN & WOTW Nashua)

John is also editor for the (1590) Broadcaster, a weekly newspaper in the
Nashua area.
I last heard John on WOTW AM 900 Nashua about two  weeks ago on the "Gidge
World" program from 2pm to 4pm. Gidge World has since left the WOTW
schedule.

John
N1QGS
East Derry