Re: Fwd: Radio Persnality Endorsements Kick It Up A Notch

At 01:30 PM 9/14/2002 -0400, Donna Halper wrote:

So do members of this list feel that it's okay for news personalities to
endorse products, or should they refrain from doing so?

I have never endorsed a product....and never will.  I would rather quit the
business first.  I also don't read live ads, other than sponsor billboards,
which I have always rephrased to make sure it is not personalized.
News is news, sales is sales...and never the twain shall meet, IMHO.

Dan Cole