Re: Patriots Rule!

Dan Billings writes:
> Now Sean, I know you're younger than most of us here, but as a student of
> sports broadcasting, you should not so easily forget Johnny Most.

Hey, I'm not THAT young. :-) College-aged.

I missed out on listening to Most really. The first season I was really into
the Celtics was 1990-91, the year he "retired" due to health problems.
Others say he was forced out by Glenn Ordway.

> I can't
> claim his game descriptions were the most artistic or accurate, but he
> certainly did get excited during the many great Celtics moments over the
> years.  (i.e., Havlicek stole the ball!)

I should have changed my phrase to limit it to my memory of truly following
Boston teams, which is 11-12 years. Yes, I did miss out on Most and Ken
Coleman, but I did get the pleasure of listening to the late Bob Starr do
Sox games for a couple years (and that was truly a treat).

-Sean