Re: Patriots Rule!

What a great game.  When do they start construction on the Tom Brady statue?
Maybe Jane Swift can get him to be her running mate.

Fox is now doing an appropriate tribute to Pat Summerall.  I think he should
take Madden with him.  I haven't really paid close attention to a game
Madden has called in a long time, but he has become a parody of himself.  I
couldn't believe that he suggested that the Patriots should run out the
clock when there was over a minute left.  Not only has Brady been winning
games like that all year, but if you chance overtime, you may never touch
the ball.

It is amazing that we have waited since 1986 for a Boston team to win a
championship.

If we go back to September, I think Adam is the only one on this list that
thought the Pats could win the Super Bowl.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine