Re: Patriots Rule!

Dan Billings writes:
> My guess is that the callers will be talking about how many Super Bowls
that
> the Patriots would have won in recent years if Drew Bledsoe hadn't been
the
> quarterback.

Or, even better, how many Super Bowls they would have won had Belichick not
went to the Jets, decided to stay here as coach in the first place, and Pete
Carroll was never hired. That would actually be a legit point!

And Ted Sarandis, who has been complaining about the Belichick hire for the
past two years, will have an awful lot of crow to eat, if the Pats hold on.

-Sean