Re: WPTR yet again

>From: "A. Joseph Ross" <lawyer@world.std.com>
>To: BostonRadio <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
>Subject: WPTR yet again
>Date: Wed, Jan 12, 2000, 2:11 PM
>

> It gets even better.  This evening I heard a promo for a new morning show
> on WPTR, to start next Monday, from 6 to 10 AM., with old-time WPTR
> personality Boom-Boom Branigan.  I won't be able to listen to it from
> here, but perhaps some of the Albany-area people on this list will tell us
> about it.

Having grown up in the Tri-Cities, some might call it the Capital District,
one of the highlights of my young life at age 10 was going to the grand
opening of the Stewart's Bread n Butter shop in Clifton Park where WPTR was
doing a live remote broadcast.  Boom-Boom Branigan was the jock and he was
wearing a tux that reflected light like a giant disco mirror ball.  He was
absolutely  glowing.

And I thought..."This is what I want to do with my life".

Hopper