Re: person of the decade, anyone?

I agree with the Karmizan and Limbaugh choices.  Karmizan is a genius at empire
building and trying to maximize shareholder value.  He's certainly a
cost-cutter, but not to quite the damaging extent as Larry Tisch; Uncle Mel
understands that sometimes you have to spend money to make money.  He's even
been known to throw good money after bad; how else to explain The Early Show?

Limbaugh certainly helped revitalize AM radio and made it viable in smaller
markets.  He was a bit of an outlaw when he started, which made his show fun to
listen to.  I lost interest, as did others, when he started sucking up to
Republican bigwigs.

Take care,
Chris