Re: person of the decade, anyone?

Donna Halper wrote:

> Well, everybody is asking who is the person of the century and who is the
> most influential newsmaker, etc etc......yada, yada, yada

As much as it kills me, because I would just as soon piss on his grave, Rush
Limbaugh has to be up there.  His was about the first satellite-fed talk show
and it brought forth a horde of the vermin, thus giving station owners a way
to cut costs, and local programming, to the bone. Throw in the mega-owners
buying up all the stations you can....and radio's contribution to the dumbing
of America is just about complete.

Dan Cole