person of the decade, anyone?

Well, everybody is asking who is the person of the century and who is the
most influential newsmaker, etc etc.  Radio was not really a factor at the
beginning of the century, and when TV came along, many predicted its
demise.  Yet here we are, still involved with radio.  But the industry has
certainly changed from the one I broke into in college.  Anyone want to
venture a nomination or two for Most Influential Radio Person of the
decade?  I am not sure we could really do one for the entire century (I
wasn't around in 1920, were you?), but I am curious as to who might get
your vote for this past decade... Mel Karmazin?  Howard Stern?  Bob
Bittner?  Who would you choose?