RE: WBOT has changed

I noticed WBOT's signal today up in Fitchburg. Not very great but not bad
either. Alot of interference from WINQ (97.7 Winchendon). But in all my
trips to this area, first time Ive picked it up.

I also noticed that WORC-FM (98.9 Webster) wasn't as strong as its always
been in the area. Maybe they are working on their transmitter or something,
but I noticed the signal was no where near as strong as its been in the
past.