Re: WBOT has changed

I also heard the "Hot Nine Seven Seven" this AM, and they are still IDing as WBOT Brockton-Boston (6AM Tues), and though I recall some discussion here about a syndicated AM show, there was only a continuation of comercial-free, jock-free music with frequent "tags" after virtually every song.

PS: Spotty signal as far north as Salem NH (WOKQ splash causing more problems than co-channel WINQ),and a  (realatively) clean signal from Tewskbury southward..

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry NH to South End daily commuter. (Lower Deck back to the Shrafts Bldg at 6:10AM)