From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of Aaron
Read
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 11:36 AM
To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: RE: Today's LTAR

At 11:28 AM 8/18/2003, Brian Vita wrote:
>XM radio has 2 all comedy channels.  One is PG the other is R/X rated
>stuff (we've dubbed it the penis joke channel).  They were interesting
>to listen to for about a day.  While they seem to have a good
>repertoire of material, you can only joke about genitalia so long...
>
>Brian T. Vita, President

How long is each channel's "rotation"?  Meaning how long before they
start
repeating the same comedy bits?   I remember being on a long flight as a

kid (Chicago to Sea/Tac I think...against the jet stream the whole way)
and
the comedy (audio) channel  in-flight only had about 45 minutes of
material
and that wasn't nearly enough.