Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
> I wasn't offering any commentary.  It just stood out to me as a strong
> possibility with the name and the husband of a Democrat politician
involved
> and the talk of Al Gore starting a new cable network.   It also came to
mind
> because their business model seems farfetched.

Bill is a pretty crafty businessman and his legal background (former U-S
Attorney for NH) gives him a bit of an edge.  Jeanne is actually the more
politically-oriented, but I can't see her getting actively involved in a
station...at least to any great extent.  Bill is a bit of a backroom dealer.
It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Dan C.