Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Halper" <dlh@donnahalper.com>
To: "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

> I wouldn't have a problem with that.  I think hearing both sides of issues
> is important.  But let's not predict what the Shaheens will do till they
> actually do it-- they might surprise you, Dan!

I wasn't offering any commentary.  It just stood out to me as a strong
possibility with the name and the husband of a Democrat politician involved
and the talk of Al Gore starting a new cable network.   It also came to mind
because their business model seems farfetched.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine