Fwd: Fwd: RE: Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/21/2003 | Captain Real America

<<On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:48:33 -0400, "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com> said:

> and the 8800-watt signal it had there.  Listeners in the Natick-to-Framingham-to-Marlborough arc probably experienced
> a notable decline in signal when WBOS moved to the Pru.
> They may even have started getting something from WHYN-FM Springfield.

>I don't think so.

>-GAWollman

I remember one night a few months ago when the WXRV-FM 92.5
transmitter in Haverhill was down.  I receved WPRO-FM 92.3 in Providence
quite well.  Someone living west of Rt. 128 is about as
close to Mt. Tom as I am to the Rehoboth tower of 'PRO-FM, and
WHYN is well over 1000-feet AMSL;  Massachusetts east of
there slopes to the Atlantic.