Re: WOTW Nashua NH Sold

>>With the name of the group and with Shaheen involved, it sounds to me like they plan for the station to have a different political point of view to
provide "balance" to what is on the radio.<<

...and if that's true, in doing so they will completely miss the point.

Conservatives do well on talk radio because they're for the most part entertaining.  Liberals don't do well, because they're not.  It's as simple as that.  Just putting liberals on the air won't do it.

Sid Schweiger
MIS Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF-WEEI-WQSX-WRKO-WVEI