Re: Minor league baseball on radio

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Beckwith" <beckwith@ime.net>
To: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: Minor league baseball on radio

> The WMTW Broadcast Group appears to agree that the Sea Dogs on radio are a
bit
> less of a priority; as of this season WMTW-FM stays with the all-news
format
> during games (thank goodness.)

Interesting.  I did not know that.  Of course, Chris listens to WMTW so the
rest of us don't have to.  ;-)

What they are doing does make sense:  1470 and 870 together cover most of
the area covered by the FM signal and areas where the FM doesn't reach.

Chris  -- since you are one of the five people that listen to WMTW -- can
you tell us what they are doing in the morning now that the old morning show
was mercifully put to sleep?  Are they using the TV people much on the
radio?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine