The Flagship Station Of Costa-Eagle Broadcasting

First of all, Bruce Arnold did in fact return from a vacation
and did whatever he does at WCCM-AM 1490 COL Haverhill, Ma
but identifies itself with every Merrimack Valley city
or town except Pepperell, and maybe I missed that.
In afternoon drive last week, there was an ESPN-delivered
sports talk show;  now they're airing somebody called
Dave Ramsey doing a financial- and personal-advie talk show.
Obviously from some net, but I don't know what it is.
At the rate they're going FM Talk 96.9 will have more live-and-local
talk than WCCM!

Laurence Glavin