Re: No Radio For The Lowell Spinners This Season?

  Sean Smyth wrote:

>The only other options for the Spinners are WCAP and WHOB (which Dave F.
>floated here a while back)...all's been quiet on the WHOB front.
>Hmmm...gotta make ya wonder.

That makes no sense to me.  While WHOB is certainly an underperformer, I
can't see how this could do them any good.  The Spinners may have a
following in Lowell, my guess is that their fan base in Nashua is close to
zilch.  Sports isn't exactly compatible with their format either.