Re: automation?

Matt Stevens wrote...

> I tell everyone to run from Scott Studios. I've heard horror stories
> about that system and experienced a nightmare with it at another
> station. That station has since switched to an ENCO with very little
> problems.

That bad experience wouldn't have been at WZID would it?  From what I
understand, that was not Scott's finest hour.  My own experiences with
Scott have been good ones.  We have 2 of them and they're bulletproof.  I
don't remember the last time either of ours was even rebooted.  Tech
support is topnotch.  They would be my -first- choice.

I've been less than impressed with Maestro...clunky and rather
crash-prone.  Tech support has improved immensely since Computer Concepts
was taken over by Scott Studios...up until 6 months or so ago you could
literally wait for hours before a tech called you back.