Re: automation?

> I use the OtsDJ software (formerly
> called OtsJuke). I also use it for the WCAP 3 -day Christmas Card show - 3
> days of all Christmas music in 1/2 hour sponsored segments.
> See www.otsdj.com

And I thought I was the only one who used Ots.  Fantastic program, but it's
one downfall is having only two play decks.  I don't know of one radio
station that uses it, but the onboard control is better than anything I've
ever seen... and judging by my junk computer at home, OtsDj is pretty much
crash proof and the audio is rock-solid, even with some of the worst quality
mp3's.  For those of you looking for cheap automation, especially if you
work at an old AM with ancient equipment, one great feature of Otsdj is
audio processing.  You can process the audio just as if you had a compeller
on anything Ots plays - all on the software end before programming gets to
the audio chain, which may or may not work correctly.  It might be worth a
look-see by engineer types.

It might be worth writing to the Ots people and asking if the software
supports music scheduling with Selector.  I haven't tried, and don't have
Selector at home... for obvious reasons hehe.