Re: automation?

> crash-prone.  Tech support has improved immensely
> since Computer Concepts
> was taken over by Scott Studios...up until 6 months
> or so ago you could
> literally wait for hours before a tech called you
> back.

The fact that scott studios uses those proprietary
audio cards kind of annoyed me.  I needed to swap
audio cards in a machine and it took several days to
get the .ini files right.  That was partly my fault,
though.  Scott tech support was incredibly helpful and
fast.

How long ago was Compo Concepts taken over by SS?  I
had to call them about a DCS system back in Dec of
2001 and the service seemed really fast.

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870