Petah Ahnett

well, if he were from Boston, that's how we'd say it.

just WHAT is this man thinking?  i'm refering to the interview he gave to Iraqi
TV.  i heard some of it on a radio version of CNN's tv audio.  he made some
very interesting comments that will have him covering the next conflict for the
Enquirer or the Star, such as: (paraphrasing here; full text at CNN.com)
...the Americans are not behind this or their President,
...and that the coalition forces have already dumped their first war plan and
had to improvise another.
and a few other comments that will definitely have him on the "please step over
here" list at many major airports.

the spin-meisters at Nat'l Geo/NBC have already started spinning this one.  but
i'm afraid no matter how much they spin, i'm gonna be cheering for the tomahawk
during his next stand-up via videophone or whatever.  he's free to speak his
mind, but to dump on the country that IS paying his salary right now in order
to curry favor for his "hosts"???  maybe i'd feel better if his Iraqi military
escort was holding a gun to the alleged journalists head.

to borrow a penny from Joe P... just my $.02.  (i'll pay you back as soon as i
can, Joe.)

- -Chuck Igo