RE: Petah Ahnett

Chuccck writes Re: Comb-over Arnett:

 maybe i'd feel better if
> his Iraqi military
> escort was holding a gun to the alleged journalists head.

I'd settle for a pair of shears to lop off what's left to his eighteen inch
strands of hair across his dome.  National Geographic Explorer...what's that,
the progeny of Marlin Perkins DNA?  Can you hear Marlin now...."My assistant,
Jim, is busy with his head up the camel's <beep> but Arnett gently places his
left leg onto the mine while I test the speed of this Humvee here....."

Bill O'Neill