Re: Petah Ahnett

Wow.  I saw the promo for the interview on CNN, but I didn't see the
interview.  I thought it was weird that CNN would be showing the clip.  Now
I understand  -- a little payback.

Funny, I had thought Arnett was doing a good job for NBC.  He always
irritated me on CNN because they allowed him to insert editorial commentary
into his news reports.  For NBC, I thought he was doing a good job simply
objectively reporting what was going on.

The worse thing is that he is supposed to be a reporter.  Shouldn't he keep
his opinions private to protect his objectivity?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine