Re: No more LTAR? Horrors!

Maybe we should organize some sort of regional network of stations that
carry the show?

Tony, perhaps you can organize something on WMFO?   I know I could - within
a few months - probably get it to air tape-delayed on WZBC during an
overnight or something (yeah, crappy time I know - but the good times are
mostly filled).   Ditto for WBRS.

I know that doesn't solve the issue of Bob having enough time to do the
show, but maybe it'll create enough draw to have a few other folks do the
show on a rotating-host basis...assuming Bob is open to such an idea.

- Aaron