Re: No more LTAR? Horrors!

While it is Bob's show and radio station, it would be a drag if the show was cancelled. I was on it about five or six years ago discussing community-owned radio and had a blast. I would add that this is the only show that analyzes or discusses radio. While there are tons of TV shows where media pundits talk about TV, there isn't anything like it on the air today. I would be happy to help out in producing a show every couple of weeks to keep it on the air. Maybe some other people would like to chip in too?