Re: No more LTAR? Horrors!

Tony S. writes:
>> While it is Bob's show and radio station, it would be a drag if the show
was cancelled. I was on it about five or six years ago discussing
community-owned radio and had a blast. I would add that this is the only
show that analyzes or discusses radio. While there are tons of TV shows
where media pundits talk about TV, there isn't anything like it on the air
today. I would be happy to help out in producing a show every couple of
weeks to keep it on the air. Maybe some other people would like to chip in
too? <<

Remember everyone, that LTAR has been on practically forever -- by my count,
it's been on at *least* since 1994, NINE years. That's forever in today's
broadcasting! There's only so many times Bob may want to talk about radio,
or call letters, or phone books, or bumper stickers, or ... many of the
regular topics that get brought up on LTAR. He may merely be reaching
burnout/saturation point after all this time.