RE: Fred Rogers

At 09:58 AM 2/28/2003 -0500, Bill O'Neill wrote:
>I'd look at Levarr Burton and the great work he's done post-Trek.  There
>could easily be a vehicle for him that gives him broader reach and
>relevance.

Actually, wasn't Levar Burton doing that before, during AND post-Trek?

And I don't mean getting nitpicky like how technically his stint on Star
Trek might not have ended, and even if it has - the last film came out only
a few months ago.   I mean he's been doing Reading Rainbow for decades now,
hasn't he?

Of course, there's always Smoochy the Rhino ;-)