RE: Rimshot IDs

At 01:22 PM 2/21/2003 -0500, Garrett Wollman wrote:
><<On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:14:05 -0500, "elipolo@earthlink.net"
><elipolo@earthlink.net> said:
>
> > Those have all been redone since you were there, to add: "...and on the
> > web at w-b-u-r dot o-r-g".
>
>I think I've heard those overnight breaks enough now that I could
>almost do them myself.  I *know* I could do this part:
>
>``From Boston University, this is 90 point 9 WBUR-FM Boston, and 12-40
>WBUR AM [sic] West Yarmouth, also broadcasting on 91 point 5, WSDH
>Sandwich, and 90 point 3 WCCT Harwich.  WBUR, Boston, Cape Cod and the
>Islands, and on the Web at WBUR dot O-R-G.  It's 1 AM.''
>
>-GAWollman

"The B-B-C is distributed in the U-S by P-R-I, and made possible by the
Capitol Group Companies, investing for individuals and institutions
throughout the world.   Forecast tonight...cloudy with a chance of showers
near dawn...clearing in the morning and then sunny tomorrow with a high in
the upper forties.  (pause) From Boston University..."  (see Garrett's
perfect legal ID above)

Speaking of which, I think this was asked and answered (probably by me) a
while back, but can someone refresh my memory as to why WKKL stopped
carrying WBUR (or was it WBUR's decision to drop them)?