RE: Rimshot IDs

>Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:14:49 -0500
>From: Aaron Read <aread@speakeasy.net>
>Subject: RE: Rimshot IDs
>
>"The B-B-C is distributed in the U-S by P-R-I, and made possible by the
>Capitol Group Companies, investing for individuals and institutions
>throughout the world.   Forecast tonight...cloudy with a chance of showers
>near dawn...clearing in the morning and then sunny tomorrow with a high in
>the upper forties.  (pause) From Boston University..."

The forecast above is not worded correctly for an overnight (after
midnight)
break, because if you're saying that the upcoming afternoon will be
"sunny",
you can't say "sunny tomorrow" because technically it's already that day.

I would say "clearing this morning, then sunny in the afternoon..."

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .