Re: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

There have been a lot of emails about this fire, and I read them very
quickly...... now someone made some comment about the fire being set by
someone? Is this true? Does anyone have any clue as to the cause of the
fire?

Scott Fybush pointed out the many things that were affected by this fire.
In addition as to what one person described as the station with the most
coverage in the United States.... plus some important government
communications equipment.

At the same time, there is a high terror alert......

Interesting to think about.......I know it's kinda a long shot.......

Jeremy