RE: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

Jeremy writes:

... plus some important government
> communications equipment.
>
> At the same time, there is a high terror alert......
>
> Interesting to think about.......I know it's kinda a long shot.......

Yep, it is. And I take your remarks in the spirit in which they're written.
As things seem to be destabilizing, there's increased level of anxiety and
sensitivity to concurrent events.  It's not about a radio shack fire
effecting a couple of FMs on a New England mountaintop.  It's what
"disconnect" can feel like in small doses.

Bill O'Neill