Re: Lowell Spinners' radio broadcasts

Bill O'Neill writes:
>> Wayne's a wayback buddy of mine, and as much as he'd laugh out loud
>> at your suggestion, it would actually be a great listen.

I just knew that comment woiuld get your attention. :-) I worked with Wayne
for a couple years in the newspaper world and the guy has a great sense of
timing and is a good story-teller. And you could say he's pretty
knowledgable on the sports end of things.

>>  By the way, Wayne
>> received an award at the recent WJUL 50th birthday party, a nifty
>> old-time radio (replica) for his nearly 30 years there.  He's
>> announced a retirement from the show in a few months (but we've
>> heard that before....)  WJUL's signal would certainly get the job
>> done.

I've never heard Wayne's show and I'll have to take a listen before it goes
off. Does WJUL stream?

Is WJUL directional to protect anyone (other than WPAA)?