RE: Lowell Spinners' radio broadcasts

> I've never heard Wayne's show and I'll have to take a
> listen before it goes
> off. Does WJUL stream?
>
> Is WJUL directional to protect anyone (other than WPAA)?

WJUL did stream until everyone pulled out of the webcasting until
things could be worked out with licensing.  Not sure where they
stand.  I was able to listen up here in Vt.  And just directional
towards Andover.  They gained about 60% in coverage with the new
tower/configuration back in the mid-90s.  Plus, went from horizontal
to circular polarization, increasing quality in cars.

Bill O'Neill